← Back

If you have questions about us, our services, information and resources or how we can help, or if you have a comment to make, fill in the form on this page.

You can also use this form to ask about a referral to our services, if you are having difficulties.

Please note: this is NOT an online counselling service.

Relationships Australia Victoria, who provides this websites, does not provide a crisis service. If you need urgent help, please contact one of the following:
Kids Helpline, Lifeline

You can also visit our need help now page.